Makerere University Lung Institute (MLI) in collaboration with Mulago National Referral Hospital and Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin will be conducting a 6 weeks COVID-19 critical care-based course to enhance the capacity of critical care clinicians.
Sessions will be held every Thursday starting 2nd December 2021 from 5:00 - 6:30 pm.
- First procedures in case of respiratory deterioration: Non-invasive ventilatory support - 2nd December 5:00-6:30 pm
- Anesthesiology Stabilization of a critical patient for referral in an ambulance - 9th December, 2021 5:00-6:30 pm
- Infection prevention in clinical care settings - 16th December, 2021 4:00-5:00 pm
- Initial respiratory assessment and care - 6th January, 2022 4:00-5:00 pm
- Respiratory support and oxygen therapy - 13th January, 2022 4:00-5:00 pm
- Invasive Ventilation - 20th January, 2022 4:00-5:00 pm
- Anti-infective therapies - 27th January, 2022 4:00-5:00 pm
- Cardiovascular complication - 3rd February, 2022 4:00-5:00 pm
Certificates and CPD points will be offered. Use the link below to register and attend the training session.
Please see Attachments for more details about the course.