The Digital Health Payment Initiative and Research in Africa Project (DHPI-R) and the DHPI-R Community invite you for a virtual live event
Topic: "Digital health campaign worker payment: Implementation experiences of polio campaigns in Uganda and Malawi."
Date and Time: Friday, 10th February 2023 at 6:00 PM EAT
Moderator: Dr. Juliet Aweko, DHPI-R Senior Research Coordinator
- Representative from World Health Organisation
- Dr. Alfred Driwale, UNEPI Program Manager, Ministry of Health Uganda
- Mike Nenani Chisema, Program Manager, Expanded Program on Immunization (EPI), Ministry of Health Malawi
- Kondwani Mamba (Ph.D.), Chief Preventive Health Officer, Mangochi District Council, Malawi
- Mr. Ronald Rutaremwa, Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development Uganda
- Dr. Gilbert Mateka, District Health Officer Kabale District, Uganda
- Representative from Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)
The webinar discussions will inform the digital payments initiative project's research agenda and enhance reciprocal learning across the countries. It also appeals to multisectoral stakeholders engaged in improving health care and providing digital health financial services.
These include Experts from the Ministries of Health, Ministries of Finance, telecommunication entities, health researchers, and healthcare, workers.
We look forward to seeing you there!