In order to stimulate discussions, generate and accelerate shared learning around the utility and best practices of mobile money and collate evidence on best practices for digital payments. The Digital Payments Project for campaign health workers in sub-Saharan Africa which is funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will host a virtual webinar;
- To share review findings on digital payments in sub-Saharan Africa.
- To highlight economic cost considerations, the pros, and cons of using digital payments
- To discuss the experiences of health managers, health workers, and funders around the use of digital payments
- To discuss challenges and share innovative solutions to digital payments for health workers.
- Prof. Peter Waiswa- Project Director Digital Payments Project. (MakSPH)
- Prof. Margaret Anne McConnell, Harvard T.H.CHAN School of Public Health.
- Dr. Moses Mukuru - Co Pi Digital Payments Project.(MakSPH)
- Dr. Alfred Driwale- EPI Manager Ministry of Health Uganda.
- Dr. Henry Katamba- Global Fund Ministry of Health Uganda.
- Dr. Oyik Bruno - District Health Officer Buhwejju district. Uganda..
Dr. Suzanne Kiwanuka- Technical Advisor Digital Payments Project.(MakSPH)
Date: June 29th, 2022
Time: 05:00 PM - 06:30 PM EAT
Register to participate in this webinar via Zoom: https://bit.ly/DigitalPaymentsProject
After registration, please check your email for a confirmation message.
We hope you’ll be able to join us! Thank you.