The College of Education and External Studies (CEES) invites you to the launch of a research project titled
Comprehensive Evaluation of Blended Learning (CEBL) Uptake at Makerere University.
Date and Time: Tuesday 14th December, 2021 from 8:30AM to 1:30PM EAT.
The study will be undertaken by a team led by Dr. Arthur Mugisha, Lecturer, Department of Open and Distance Learning, CEES.
Chief Guest: Prof. Mary Okwakol, Executive Director,National Council of Higher Education (NCHE)
- Prof. Umar Kakumba, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs), Makerere University
- Prof. William Bazeyo, College of Health Sciences (CHS), Makerere University
- Rev. Dr. John Kitayimbwa, Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academic Affairs), Uganda Christian University (UCU)
- Prof. Fred Masagazi Masaazi, Principal CEES
- Dr. Jolly Uzamukunda, Commissioner for Higher Education and Training, Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES)
The event will be both physical and virtual. To follow online please register using the link below.