The dates for the World Health Summit Regional Meeting in Kampala are set for April 27th and 28th 2020 at the Speke Resort & Munyonyo Commonwealth Resort.
Hosted by Makerere University, the 2020 World Health Summit Regional Meeting will be the first in Africa. Join the international leaders and experts coming together to address the biggest challenges in global health — in the region and around the world.
• The Health of the African Youth
• Advancing Technology for Health in Africa
• Global Health Security
• Non-Communicable Diseases
• Inter-Sectoral Action for Health
• Universal Health Coverage
Dr. Charles Batte